Connect with us

General

Water beads can cause fatal blockages if ingested, but popular kids’ toy still for sale

Published

on

ADVERTISEMENT


A popular plastic toy that can block a child’s intestines remains on sale across Australia despite repeated warnings from the national regulator and health authorities.



Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Nationals leader Michael McCormack adamant his job is safe amid growing talk of spill
Australia’s first locally made COVID-19 mRNA vaccine candidate is set for clinical trials